Negotiation Specialist - Legal / Commercial Contracts - Italian Language
Our client, global leader in finance sector, is seeking a proactive and driven Negotiation Specialist to join their Legal team based in Central London.
A successful candidate will be part of a cross functional team, collaborating across the enterprise including Sales, Finance, Product Development, Compliance, Contracts, and Accounting. You will negotiate with company's clients across a range of products and services, draft contract revisions, and advise their Sales and Product teams on structuring commercial transactions.
You will work in exciting, dynamic, innovative and high-energy work environment where diversity and inclusiveness are essential to the success.
Skills and Experience:
* A Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* Substantial experience in a client or supplier facing role with a strong negotiation background
* At least 3 years' experience* negotiating and drafting legal terms & conditions, preferably data technology contracts
* An ability to multitask while negotiating multiple contracts and navigating a number of systems that are an integral part of the contract process workflow
* Superb written and oral communication skills
You should have:
* Strong interpersonal skills with a solution-based mind-set
* A positive can-do attitude
* A self-starter attitude who takes the initiative and able to work independently and proactively
* Strong attention to detail and be a collaborative team player
* Experience working in a fast paced, challenging and ever-changing environment
* Fluency in Italian language