Netcool SME Activities:
- Installation of Netcool Omnibus, Impact and WebGUI
- Installation of Netcool Operations Insight(NOI)
- Installation and configuration of ITM, SNMP and Email probes
- Integration of Netcool with various monitoring tools like ITM, SCOM, Solarwinds etc.
- Integration of Netcool with Remedy On Demand
- Migration of existing rules, triggers, Stored procedures
- Migration of existing impact policies
- Developing policies based on customer requirement
Netcool SME Job Description:
- Experience with installation / configuration of latest version of Tivoli Netcool Omnibus and Netcool/Impact
- Experience working with Probes ( mttrapd, ping, eif, socket, syslogd, glf) and Configuration activities on Probes and Gateways.
- Omnibus tools and automations development activities.
- Support and development on the Netcool IMPACT, Netcool OMNIbus Rules.
- Scripting and support in Impact polices and enrichment and developing Alarm Enrichment, Delay, Threshold & Notification Policies.
- Expertise Level of knowledge in Netcool Suite of Products like Web GUI/TIP, Impact.
- Designing and integration of ticketing tool with Netcool, integration of Email/SMS gateways with netcool
- Developing Policies for correlating Events, Location Based and Pattern Based Correlation Policies via Alarm knowledge base.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- At least 5 years of Information Technology experience in Netcool Implementation at Customer location
- Should be a local resident
- Should have worked in Retail customer space
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of Netcool Omnibus, Impact, WebGUI and NOI
- Integration of Netcool with Remedy
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Good Communication Skill
Netcool Omnibus 8.1, Netcool Impact 7.1, NOI
Skype for business