Our client, a global provider of IT services, requires an experienced Network Architect to act as subject matter expert on network security and firewall policy analysis, QA, and review for local and wide area network (LAN & WAN)). This is for a 1 year contract based in London with ASAP start. Some weekend work and flexibility may be required.
- Local & Wide Area Network and Network Security Support.
- Acts as subject matter expert on network security and firewall policy analysis, QA, and review.
- Experience with physical, virtualization and cloud
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor
- Designs, configures, maintains and manages network security features for local and wide area networks.
- Network Performance Tuning, LAN Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation
- Strong knowledge in Migration & Datacentre Consolidation
- ITIL Process knowledge (Problem, Incident, Change Management)
- To support customer network architects
- Designs and configures network security implementations
- Participates as a Subject Matter Expert in architectural and security design reviews
- Support for LAN/WAN networking technologies, including switches and VPN appliances
- Implements and maintains bridges, routers, gateways, remote access servers, domain servers, security firewalls, application and device
- Develop configuration management capabilities and documentation practices
- Flexible to the project needs
- To work collaboratively with the customer management team
- Communication, assertive & Team Leading