Our client, a global provider of IT services, requires Network Design Engineers with a background in Telecoms for permanent positions based in London. Start date ASAP.
Candidates should have solid design experience on Service Provider Core Networks, Technology L2VPN(VLL.VPLS), L3vpn, ISIS, LDP, segment Routing, BGP, MP-BGP, QOS and expericnce with the following platforms: Cisco : IOSXR NCS5500 ASR9k, Nokia 7750/7210 and Huawei Cx 600.
Key Skills/Knowledge/Experience Required:
- Competent in designing Carrier grade network solutions for projects, complying with IP Net. Dev. design standards
- Strong experience with service provider technologies for supporting carrier routing, broadband, P&T, Datacentre, Network security, Mobile services.
- Deep understanding of distributed architecture of service provider, R&S platforms from leading suppliers such as Cisco, Nokia, Huawei, PA, BIG IP and others.
- Excellent (document writing skills) in producing artefacts such as HLD and LLD, presentation and technical Diagrams as part of project engagements
- Elicit requirements from stakeholders to design optimal solutions
- Possess excellent communication skills to convey Risks, obtain sign-off, timely escalate issues to management, and send weekly project updates.
- Ensure eventless rollout of network changes by reviewing change requests
- Working Knowledge of GIT for managing configuration template.
- Ability to automate using DevOps tools.
- Ensure successful compliance for all design requirements by contributing actively in testing and provisioning activities such as test planning, Review of MoP's, etc
Key Technical skills
- Strong experience on ISIS, MPLS, RSVP, TE, QOS, LACP, BGP, BFD, ETHOAM, HSRP, VPLS, Pseudo-wires, VRRP, SNMP, Netflow, IPv4/v6, 6PE, 6VPE, netflow etc.
- GIT, Confluence, MS Office