Our client, a major household brand with locations nationwide, is seeking an experienced and reliable Network Engineer with Juniper experience to join their London based office on a 3 - 4 month contract basis with possible extension.
Suitable applicants must be Juniper Networks Certified (JNCIA and above), and have extensive knowledge of routing and layer 2 protocols, WAN circuits and tunnelling solutions. Good working knowledge of Cisco is also required.
A competitive daily rate will be paid to the successful applicant.
- Juniper Networks Certified (JNCIA and above)
- Extensive knowledge of MPLS, VRF, MPLS traffic engineering, Route reflectors, CSC
- Extensive knowledge of Routing protocols, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, IS-IS
- Extensive knowledge of Layer 2 protocols, Spanning-Tree, VTP, MST, VSS on 65xx
- Good working knowledge of WAN circuits (Frame-relay, ATM, PPPoE, DSL, PPP Multilink)
- Good working knowledge of tunnelling solutions (DMVPN, IPSec, GRE)
- Good working knowledge of Pv6 and IPv6 tunnelling (6PE, 6VPE, 6to4, NAT-PT)
- Good working knowledge of scripting, especially for network configuration automation and automation of configuration checking
- Good working knowledge of Cisco