Our client, a global provider of IT services, requires CCNA/CCNP certified Network Engineers with migration project experience, network security experience and backgrounds in large global banking/ financial services.
This is a 6 months temporary contract based in central London with an immediate start. This contract could be extended further for the right candidate.
Candidates will be required to work most Saturdays to carry out post migration checks.
- 3-8 years' experience working in a corporate global network environment with an emphasis on Network Security
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Awareness of change practice procedures and compliance/adherence
- Able to work/collaborate as a member of a team or individually
- Ability to work in a pressurised time critical environment
- Exhibit a high degree of integrity
- Self-starter and disciplined in your approach to work
- Working experience in large BANK/Financial industry
- They should have good analytical and planning and troubleshooting
- Project management awareness
- Awareness or experience of finance industry related privacy or regulatory procedures and standards
- Network Design & Deployment
- UNIX/Pearl/Python script programming skills
- CISCO CCNP or CCNA Certified
- Secure Platform Gaia
- Provider-1 Smart Domain Manager
- Check Point/Cisco/Juniper solution provision
- Check Point/Cisco/Juniper troubleshooting
- Check Point management server configuration and support