Our client, a global provider of IT services, requires a Network Firewall Engineer with an extensive check point R77 and R80 experience.
This is a 6 month temporary contract based in Central London with an immediate start date. There might be possibilities for a further extension.
The ideal candidate must have a solid experience working in a corporate global network environment (ideally within a Bank/Financial Industry) with an emphasis on Network and Firewall Security.
- Excellent Check point R77 or R80 experience
- 4-8 years' experience working in a corporate global network environment with an emphasis on Network and Firewall Security
- Awareness or experience of finance industry related privacy or regulatory procedures and standards
- Awareness of change practice procedures and compliance/adherence
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and ability to work/collaborate as a member of a team or individually
- Ability to work in a pressurised time critical environment
- Exhibit a high degree of integrity
- Self-starter and disciplined in your approach to work
- Previous Working experience in large Bank/Financial industry
- Good analytical, planning and troubleshooting skills
- Project management awareness
- CISCO CCNP or CCNA Certified
- Secure Platform Gaia
- Provider-1 Smart Domain Manager
- Check Point/Cisco/Juniper solution provision
- Check Point/Cisco/Juniper troubleshooting
- Check Point management server configuration and support
- Network Design & Deployment
- UNIX/Pearl/Python script programming skills