Network Security Engineer
Our Client, a global provider of IT services, requires an experienced Network Security Engineer with knowledge of ISS security compliance. This is a 5 month (extendable) contract to start ASAP. You will be based on the customer site London E1.
You must be confident to work as an Individual directly with the clients' customer.
- Implementing software security techniques and align to compliance
- Performing on-going security testing and code review to improve software security
- To analyse software designs, OS, packages and implementations from a security perspective
- Identify and resolve security issues
- Familiar with ISS security compliance
Key Skills/ Knowledge Required:
- Should be aware of security tools used in the industry to satisfy ISS compliance
- Should be aware of appropriate security analysis, defences and countermeasures at each phase of the software development lifecycle, to result in robust and reliable software
- Interest in all aspects of security research and development
- Linux, Python, Bash, Ruby
- 6+ years Network Security Engineer experience