Network Support Engineer - Data Centre
Our client, a global provider of IT services, requires an experienced Network Support Engineer with strong routing 7 switching and protocol testing skills for their customer's Infrastructure team based in London. This is a 6+ months temporary contract with an immediate start date.
The main purpose of this role is to support to data centre transformation initiatives.
Successful candidates must have 5+ years experience in similar roles and excellent communication skills.
- 5-7 year's experience in similar roles
- L2/L3 Protocol testing
- Nexus 2k, 5k, 7k
- Fabric Path, OTV, FEX, SORA, Implementation, Design, Deployment
- Nexus, MDS, UCS, catalyst
- Ixia, Spirent
- UCS Director, Manager, B Series, Blades, vSphere, Implementation
- Possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Apply design thinking and creative ideas that add value to the project
- Working experience in projects with Agile methodology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous experience in a team leader role is preferred