New Business Development Manager
Our client, a recognised market leader in providing indirect tax compliance and consultancy services to global businesses, is seeking to expand their team with the addition of a Senior Business Development Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside highly skilled professionals in a large multinational financial services company that offers potential for further growth and development. For the right and highly motivated candidate there is a potential to leave their mark in the market as well as to contribute to strategic development of company's expanding services. In addition to the base salary company offers a competitive commission structure.
A successful candidate will be responsible for selling a range of company's services to the new/ none-existing clients in the European Market. You will be provided with good quality sales leads which you will be expected to close.
Ideal applicants will have substantial experience selling consultancy/outsourcing services at senior level to global organisations and dealing with C-level executives (i.e. CFO's, Finance Directors, Tax Directors, Shared Service Centre Directors, Managing Directors, General Managers). Previous experience within industries such as Finance outsourcing, payroll, leasing, consulting, legal, tax, banking, insurance is ideal but not a must.
- Identify, win and close new business contracts with large multinational companies
- Develop and manage healthy business Pipeline of prospective customers
- Attend meetings and sell the services to prospective new customers
- Negotiate fees
- Close deals and sign contracts with new customers
- Deal with cross- territory sales deals ( European & Global agreements) where applicable
- Understand developments within the customers industries and the strategic interests of the customer
- Strong focus on selling to 'C' (director) level senior management decision makers in large companies
- Build up extensive Product knowledge and knowledge of Competitors
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual personal revenue targets
- Manage and motivate a dedicated telemarketing resource
- Minimum 5 years experience in selling consulting /outsourcing services to global organisations
- Proven record of winning and closing new business sales deals with new/non-existing clients and meeting yearly targets
- Strong experience selling at Senior Level with ability to generate and communicate unique value propositions
- Excellent ability to initiate relationships with new clients, with the ability to influence and persuade
- Significant commercial negotiation experience
- Exceptional business and analytical skills
- Very experienced at managing end-to-end sales cycle at a corporate level ie. lead generation,
- identifying real sales opportunities, lead presenter at client meetings, putting together detailed proposals, managing client negotiations and closing deals
- Tenacious, deep knowledge and understating of the consultative sales process