Our Client, a global provider of It services, requires an experienced Office 365 Cloud Architect (Active Directory) for a 6m temporary contract based in Brighton/Hove to start ASAP. Some limited travel required to other client locations Hove, Cardiff, London.
Role & Responsibilities
- The Office 365 Cloud Architect is responsible for assessment, planning, design, testing, and technical documentation for the implementation, support, and migration of enterprise directory services to Office 365.
- The Office 365 Cloud Architect will provide the expertise, and design services for Microsoft Active Directory and Azure Active Directory across the enterprise, including directory and identity management solutions.
- Identifying the solution path for migration from on-premises solution to Office 365 operating in cloud
- Form roadmap of progress of the infrastructure for Office 365 technologies from current to future
- Supporting the PMO in gathering and analyzing requirements, solution design, and executing migration while delivering high customer satisfaction
- Providing expertise in Office 365 governance and work within an ITIL service delivery model
- This role requires an in depth knowledge of hosted to Cloud migration strategies , Active Directory, GPO , Azure AD Connect Sync , AD Federation Services , ADFS Proxy & LDAP integrations
- Expert knowledge in Office 365 Tenant Management and migration
- Extensive Experience in designing and implementing Office 365, Enterprise Mobility Suite, Azure Active Directory & Active Directory is required.
- Extensive experience with infrastructure and server theories, principles and concepts; application infrastructure and standards; networking fundamentals
- Maintain deep understanding of current and future IAM technologies (Cloud) and how they work together to provide enterprise level solutions
- Gathers and assesses client business and technical needs for the purpose of developing solutions, fully document detailed design concepts with supporting data through proposals, presentations, or assessment documents
- Lead and advise project teams regarding the implementation of designed solutions
- A focus on customer satisfaction and high-quality service delivery, with strong interpersonal skills and responsiveness.
- Single sign-on, end-user provisioning, and synchronization services with existing applications and systems
- Deep Knowledge of Azure AD Subscriptions, Tenant, RBAC , Conditional Access , PIM & Office 365 Groups
- Knowledge of Azure solution architecture (IaaS, PaaS & SaaS)
- Experience managing directory sync into Azure AD.
- Advanced skills managing Office 365 using PowerShell.
- Experience with Azure AD user management both for Office 365 and third-party services.
- Exporting usage and licensing information through Office 365 reporting.
- Understanding of firewall requirements needed for all Office 365 functions.
- Deep understanding of supporting Office desktop applications
- Good Communication, Client Facing, Team leading and Stakeholder/Vendor management skills
- 10 - 15 Overall Experience and 5 Years of Architect Experience in Active Directory & Office 365 Cloud Integration