Our client, a leader in the financial services sector, is expanding and has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic self-starter to join their team specialising in KYC data.
This is a rare opportunity to gain world class training and the opportunity to learn complex systems and build relationships with key stakeholders in an innovative and challenging environment. It's a temporary position for 3 months with a possibility to be extended or become permanent employee of the company.
Successful candidates will be required to call clients globally and assist them with the migration on the new system. You will have to educate clients about the product, assist with implementation process and provide them with user training. Full comprehensive training will be provided.
Applicants will ideally be fluent in another European language in addition to English, have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with finance professionals. A passion for financial markets is a must for this role.
- Liaising with clients directly as well as with contracts, sales, compliance and legal divisions within the London office and across Europe.
- Generating requisite documents, answering client queries, verifying client information and following up regarding contracts in order to help complete the full onboarding cycle.
- Assisting the wider team with any additional administrative requirements to meet clients' needs
- Excellent communication & customer service skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Self starter with ability to work to deadlines.
- Fluency in another European language.
- Understanding of the financial markets.
- Attention to detail.
- Very strong degree of motivation and drive to progress.
- Basic knowledge of KYC is preferred but not essential.