Our client, a leader in the financial services sector, is expanding and we have several exciting opportunities across a team specialising in compliance and client services within electronic trading across a variety of asset classes. This is a rare opportunity to gain world class training and the opportunity to learn complex systems and build relationships with key stakeholders in an innovative and challenging environment.
Ideal applicants will speak a second European language in addition to English, have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with finance professionals, strong attention to detail, a passion for financial markets and a desire to build a career in an environment that celebrates risk-taking, initiative, learning, growth and innovation.
This is a key role focusing on the gathering of information related to compliance and ensuring regulatory standards are applied; therefore strong administrative skills, attention to detail, multi-tasking and organisation are crucial.
- Liaising with clients directly as well as with contracts, sales, compliance and legal divisions within the London office and across Europe.
- Generating requisite documents, answering client queries, verifying client information and following up regarding contracts in order to help complete the full onboarding cycle.
- Dealing with documentation requirements for clients, relating to elements such as AML (Anti Money Laundering), KYC (Know Your Customer) as well as legal documentation and user permissions.
- Assisting the wider team with any additional administrative requirements to meet clients' needs
This is an excellent practical step into the world of electronic trading at a very interesting time with impending introduction of MiFID2 / MiFIR in 2017. Those candidates that excel in the role put themselves into a strong position to move into other roles within the department or the wider organisation.
- Excellent communication & customer service skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Self starter with ability to work to deadlines.
- Fluency in at least one of the following languages: German, French, Italian or Spanish.
- Understanding of the financial markets.
- Attention to detail.
- Very strong degree of motivation and drive to progress.