Our client, a successful financial planning and management consultancy is looking for an experienced ParaPlanner to work alongside one of their senior consultants in providing key deliverables and assisting in projects.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity where the company will look to train and develop the successful candidate to build a long-term career with the company.
- Preparing and providing financial reports that will be given to clients
- Strong academic background
- Researching and obtaining relevant information to be provided with client reports
- Obtaining quotations to accompany client reports
- Preparing client packs to be used in meetings
- Reviewing client portfolios and updating the system on a regular basis
- Liaising with the admin/support team to provide review letters and arrange client review meetings where applicable.
- Advising and responding to clients in regards to any queries
- Liaising with the administration team to complete procedures for newly obtained clients and business
- Attending client meetings
- Successful candidate should have a certificate in Financial Planning and looking to work towards obtaining a Diploma
- Diploma in Financial Planning or relevant is expected
- Hardworking and professional attitude
- Capable of working independently and ability to manage own workload
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Prepared to learn and to invest time to develop and maximise potential
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Experience with Excel, Financial Express Analytics and Iress/Intelliflo and Cofunds would be an advantage