We are currently searching for a PPC and Paid Media Specialist to join an award-winning organisation, who specialise in marketing services and technology to retailers and brands. Our client works with customers to make their marketing operations simpler, faster, cheaper and better. They do this by delivering high value marketing support services and workflow technology.
As a Paid Media Executive, within the Digital Marketing Team the candidate will be delivering numerous paid digital marketing campaigns, utilising various channels to maximise our client's exposure. This could be through paid search, web banners/displays, or social advertising. Acting as a tactical paid media consultant you'll be able to constructively challenge and advise on paid media delivery, maximising the ROI for all clients.
The jobholder will be responsible for the hands on day-to-day management and optimisation of all of our client paid media campaigns across Search, Display, Social and Remarketing to deliver results in line with our clients key digital marketing objectives and KPI's.
Your main responsibilities will be:
* Supporting the Head of Digital and Paid Media Manager to develop best in class paid media strategies across all client account campaigns.
* Producing accurate campaign forecasts to support the sales process
* Evaluating campaign briefs to determine their suitability for paid media campaign execution. It's essential that you provide feedback and suggestions on how briefs can be improved
* Producing client facing paid media proposals with the support from the Head of Digital and Paid Media Manager
* Delivering against set client KPI's such as CTR, CPC, CPA, CVR, Bounce Rate, Impression Share, Impressions
* Advise promptly within set SLA's if KPI's are in danger of not being met. Promptly and proactively suggest alternative approaches to achieving KPIs success if objectives are not being met
* Monitoring spend & targets of all designated PPC accounts in the master account and ensuring this is in line with the campaign brief
* Understand the search market and new products and pro-actively test and suggest new ways of working which benefit the wider team
* Producing week/month end campaign report which clearly show the data, insights, contextualization of the data recommendations / enhancements
* Proficient with Google AdWords and Google Display Network, ideally qualified in both.
* Experience in working with a variety of Google products: AdWords, Display Network, DoubleClick, Analytics. Experience with Kenshoo Bid Management system would be advantageous.
* Ability to manage your own time and deliver quality with speed is essential.
* Successful experience in a Paid Media position previously.
* Organised and meticulous individual with the ability to manage multiple projects across multiple clients.
* Able to look at current processes and update and streamline if required.
Please note that this is not suitable for candidates who are looking for an extensive SEO role, the role is majority PPC focused.