Our client, a vibrant, global organisation and leader in the finance and technology space, is seeking a Graphic Designer to join the in-house marketing and design group to fulfill a short-term, 3-week contract, starting August 30th 2016.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the accuracy, quality and development of final production and creative files and digital deliverables, working on multiple active projects to meet tight deadlines as part of a busy team. You will be contributing to the marketing collateral of a well-known, dynamic brand.
Experience skills required:
- Prior in-house creative services or agency experience essential
- Experience of creating print ads, sales collateral, events collateral and client presentation
- Work on both PC and Mac platforms (design will be on Mac)
- Ability to work in line with campaign style guides, while trouble shooting creatively and hunting for new solutions and methods
- Works independently in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced knowledge of print production and digital prepress processes
- Expert knowledge of Adove Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and Wordpress
- Digital design experience. Experience with Wordpress and HTML5 is preferred
- Experience with AfterEffects desirable
- Obsessed with typography and creative problem solving
- Perfectionist and able to provide quality control
- Ability to work within and expand upon an established and dynamic brand