I.T repair - Production line - Training provided - 3 month contract with immediate start
Our client is seeking two enthusiastic, reliable individuals with a keen interest in I.T to join a friendly team who repair basic I.T hardware in a small, production line environment . The role involves fixing and testing technology and meeting team production targets. Full training will be provided, immediate start.
The positions will be based in Canning Town. The I.T repair required is basic and the requirement is for a quick learner who is reliable and can work in a repetitive job role.
Successful candidates will need to be available to start work asap. Initially the role will be a 3 month fixed-term contract but there is the potential for extension.
Applicants must be reliable and have a stable job history, be reliable, and be comfortable with repetitive tasks.
Requirements / Skills
- Reliable, conscientious team player
- Happy to complete repetitive tasks
- Previous experience in a similar environment, e.g working in a Warehouse, production line or with very basic I.T hardware repair and testing
- Can follow health and safety procedures
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner
- Can work shifts between 7am - 4pm (8 hours per shift) Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week.