Our client, a global organisation and leading brand in the media and finance industry, is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their custom content group team in London.
The role involves daily contact with clients and agencies, working with the sales team to manage external relationships.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of creative solutions projects, from the stage of pre-booking to campaign completion.
This is a short term 2 months' contract with an immediate start. This is a rare opportunity to learn complex systems and build relationships with key stakeholders in an innovative, fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Work with sales, marketing, creative and technical teams (including but not limited to product management / web producers / developers / architects) as well as 3rd party contractors, to proactively implement solutions that will benefit the client's business needs
- Participate in meetings with stakeholders, oversee creation and tracking of project timelines, manage issue log, track enhancement requests, prioritize new projects and recommend future updates
- Ensure that all documents adhere to internal guidelines and best practice processes
- Ensure that materials comply with all brand and style guidelines and regulatory Edit standards are adhered to
- Understand, condense and communicate end-of-project analytics
- Provide direction and advice on implementation strategy and solutions when appropriate
- Communicate clearly and effectively with project stakeholders in written and verbal communications
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Extensive project management experience, ideally either at media owner or agency side
- Experience with facilitating projects involving content management systems and Ad server platforms, ideally across platforms (print, TV, digital, media)
- Experience in a client-service organization with creative and account teams
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail, working well under tight deadlines
- Good working knowledge of digital media - HTML, CMS, CSS, Flash, Digital Asset Management and other web & mobile based technologies
- An understanding of digital media planning and tracking implementation
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- A positive 'can do 'attitude and willingness to drive projects to completion in a fast moving environment
- An ability to collaborate with a diverse team, show good judgment and self-reliant skills
- Familiarity in CMS and/or Ad Serving platforms
- Experience in optimisation and reporting