Project/Volunteer Co-ordinator - Social Responsibility
Our client, a global organisation within the finance industry and leading contributor to innovative projects that improve the lives of communities worldwide, is seeking an experienced and proactive CSR Co-ordinator for a one year project. The successful person will have the opportunity to collaborate with cultural and charitable organisations across EMEA and be part of a passionate London based team, working closely alongside colleagues on complex and life-changing philanthropic projects.
Successful applicants will have a proven track record in project administration within a similar environment and excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with the ability to work independently, prioritise and multi-task and have the confidence to communicate with a wide range of people at various levels. Flexibility in terms of working hours and approach is essential, due to the global nature of the projects.
A background in organising and recruiting volunteers would be ideal and this experience would be very highly regarded.
- Assessing, reviewing and tracking charitable contributions, including due diligence and reporting
- Plan and execute the volunteer program across the region including recruitment, communication and reporting on current projects as well as organising focus days and events for volunteers
- Provide strategy planning and reporting on employee engagement in philanthropic programs
- Managing corporate partnerships with the volunteering co-ordinators at NPOs globally
- Working with the team to manage and execute fundraising initiatives including but not limited to races, runs, walks and other fundraising activities
- A related qualification would be highly regarded but is not essential
- Good co-ordination skills - proven in a related environment
- Ideally, experience of managing volunteer programs and recruiting volunteers
- Detail oriented
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Good time management
- Project management skills
- Able to use own initiative and work as part of a global team
- Passion for community projects
- Flexible attitude to work, understands the demands of working across time zones in a global environment