Our client, a global supplier of It services require an experienced IT Project Support Officer (PSO) to support the team based in Hook in Hampshire. (The office will relocate to Reading after 6m). This is a long-term contract with an initial 6-9m contract with view to be extended.
- Co-ordinate for all support tools, the Hardware requirements specific to Supplier resources needs
- Derive and document the Project processes, principles and Guidelines.
- Own the Vm Employee ID creation (SARC request) process for the Supplier resources, conduct on boarding formalities for new members
- Manage the Virgin Media assets allocated to the Supplier resources and update the tracker.
- Co-ordinate for all support tools, the Hardware requirements specific to Supplier resources needs and act as single point of contact for all requests
- Maintain the Supplier specific and Virgin Media Data related data in SharePoint
- Make travel and hotel bookings for senioe management
- Should have good communication skills as its customer facing roles
- Excellent experience in Project Management activities
- 5-10 years relevant experience
- Calm and patient personality
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Good attention to detail