We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer to join our lovely team!
We like to think of ourselves as a bit different to the other recruitment agencies out there … we are a close nit team, we support each other and have a great working environment with lots of flexibility.
We love working for our clients - there is nothing we enjoy more than working on a new recruitment project, the meatier the better, we love a challenge and a tight deadline too! We like a project where we have to think outside of the box and dig deep into our recruitment skills and experience to find the absolutely best candidate/s for the job. We work closely with all of our clients (most of which have come to us on recommendation from all our hard work over the years) it is our job to deliver the candidate they need but at the same time make their life easier. Always thinking ahead, being organised and making sure we have everything covered. We become an extension of their HR Department and part of their team that they always reach out to when they need help.
We also want our candidates have a great recruitment experience. We go the extra mile to make sure everything our candidates need they have in front of them. Finding a new job is a big deal, having a friendly, supportive Recruitment Consultant on their side helps make the process run so much more smoothly and hopefully makes it enjoyable too (lots of our candidates have become our clients, that says a lot about us!).
We always go the extra mile … for our clients and candidates and we are nice and friendly too, it's a really simple approach but we have found it works rather well!
What does the job involve?
- Liaising with clients over the phone or face to face to take down a new job or recruitment project specification.
- Writing a detailed client recruitment plan.
- Keeping the client updated with our progress.
- Writing job adverts, advertising on job boards and monitoring the responses.
- Recording information on our in-house database.
- Screening candidates on the phone with face to face interviewing.
- Headhunting when needed.
- Writing candidate profiles and detailed interview preparation emails.
- Supporting the candidate throughout the whole process. Nearest tube? Is there parking? Any hint and tips that will give the candidate the best preparation before an interview or before starting a temporary or permanent role.
- Reading up on and attending recruitment events to keep up with industry regulations.
- Attending lunches, dinners or client events.
- Meeting candidates to help them prepare for an interview.
- Business development through working with existing clients, working hard to ensure the client uses us again and fact-finding for future recruitment needs.
- Supporting the Business Development Manager with new clients and new briefs, working as a team to get the terms of business sent out and the fees agreed
- Head up a discovery call to understand the client needs and if they have had any problems with recruitment previously.
- Manage temporary workers already placed in assignments through regular visits to the client site and liaising with the client regarding future requirements.
- Relationship building, always ready to pick up the phone and have a chat to a client, to a new contact or to a candidate old or new.
- 2-3 year's experience in a recruitment agency or similar environment.
- Experience of managing clients and the full recruitment cycle from taking the brief, making a placement and candidate aftercare.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience of developing a business relationship, understanding client's needs and winning repeat business.