Our client, a successful boutique real estate executive search firm for Property and Finance industries in Europe and emerging markets, is seeking an experienced and ambitious Recruitment Resourcer to join their growing team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside two highly successful Senior Recruitment Consultants who share their passion, drive and determination to achieve. You will be sourcing mid to senior level candidates through headhunting and networking, identifying new methods of research and building relationships with clients. This is a challenging and rewarding role that offers further career growth and progression opportunities.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, enjoy working in a busy and fast paced environment and always be ready to go an extra mile.
Previous experience in a Resourcer role and fluency in a European language is desirable.
A competitive base salary according to experience plus commission offered
- Sourcing, selecting and screening candidates to meet the brief provided
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and consultants
- Provide general administrative support to the Recruitment Consultants
- Ensuring all records including the company database are meticulously kept up to date
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
- Think creatively to develop non-traditional sourcing strategies
- Provide first line support for all enquiries
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- Three years' previous experience in a Resourcer / Researcher role
- Fluency in another European language is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and remain focused
- Self-motivated with strong initiative
- Ability to prioritise the workload
- Strong multitasking and organisational skills
- Thrives working in fast paced environment
- Team player
- Quick to learn
- Ability to be creative and think "outside the box"