Relationship Manager - Human Resources
Our client are looking for a client focused individual to join their Professional Development team based in London who is interested in pursuing a career in Human Resources. As a Relationship Manager you will be working with a dedicated business group alongside a team of Relationship Managers to provide support to the EMEA region on a wide range of HR activities through the employee lifecycle. You will be responsible for providing support and advice on the full range of HR-related services and employee relations issues and will play a major role in the implementation of PD initiatives within your dedicated business groups. You will have an opportunity to develop strong and challenging relationships across the business with both employees and managers alike. This is an opportunity which will provide you with the skills and experience fundamental to becoming a leading professional in the field.
- Provide high quality advice and guidance on a wide range of HR queries covering the whole range of HR services
- Responsible for employee relations issues from inception through resolution, counselling and coaching managers on performance issues
- Responsible for global relocations to the EMEA region
- Management of all leaves requests, maternity, paternity, parental leave
- Undertake full responsibility for Occupational Health referrals
- Provide management data and analysis on a wide range of HR related topics
- Operating with Global counterparts to ensure Global consistency and efficiencies.
- Prior experience in an generalist HR position.
- Proven ability to manage HR processes and procedures, e.g. handling grievances, , performance management.
- Organizational skills and able to manage high-volume workload.
- Strong ability to establish and maintain relationships across different business areas, role and region.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced pressurized environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Prior experience of using HR systems to generate reports and analyse data.
- Strong MS office skills, including Advanced Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong decision making abilities.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.