Our client, an award winning independent research company are looking for a highly motivated and experienced French speaking Research Associate to join their team based in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for collecting and maintaining accurate data mainly through contacting and building on-going relationships with fund managers. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a complex environment with a potential to contribute to company's publications, press and bespoken data analysis.
Applicants ideally will be fluent in French in addition to English, have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with finance professionals. Strong attention to detail, a passion for financial markets and desire to continue a career in data research is a must.
- Obtaining information from fund managers via e-mails and telephone calls
- Developing and maintaining good personal working relationships with the experts in the industry both locally and globally
- Using variety of online and public sources to gather relevant information on industry entities and events
- Making sure that existing data and output from offshore teams are accurate and up to date
- Producing bespoke data reports for press and clients
- When required contributing to publications and research reports
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Native or fluent level of French
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, interperson, written)
- Ability to effectively communicate with high level executives via phone and email
- Relevant work experience in a similar role
- Excellent research abilities (patience and a keen eye for detail)
- A keen interest in the Private Equity and Private Debt industries
- Proactive approach to dealing with issues
- Strong team player as well as ability to work independently
- Diligence to meet targets and quality standards