Our client, a global finance organisation and a leading data provider, is seeking a commercially astute, highly motivated and articulate Research Contributions Analyst to join a friendly and dynamic team based in their central London office.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive organisation that values and promotes self-development and provides a complex, positive and energetic working environment.
The role is a 12 month contract that may be extended, and for the right person, could lead to permanent opportunities within the business. The successful candidate will be a quick thinker with a high level of initiative, a passion for data and technology and the ability to communicate with finance professionals based across the EMEA region.
Any additional European languages alongside English would be a major benefit.
- Providing customers with comprehensive information across multiple markets
- Inputting pricing content into the bespoke systems
- Constant liaison with existing pricing and research contributors
- Providing technical support to customers
- Data maintenance and quality checking
- Working as part of a dynamic and fast paced team
- Ad-hoc project related tasks as required
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 2-5+ years of financial and/or data analysis experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel/VBA/macros
- Proven ability to interrupt technical specialization
- Analytical tools (Python, C++, Java etc.)
- Ability to interact with clients within the financial industry
- Familiarity with content management tools
- Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
- Excellent communication, analytical and customer service skills
- Commitment to enhancing and developing products