Sales Account Manager
Our client is a vibrant, growing, boutique organization based in the heart of Clerkenwell and is seeking a bright and talented Account Manager to help them further expand their business. You will be working as part of a small contact centre team located within the wider office (not a call centre). There is a great working environment and the team is sociable and friendly.
The role involves making outbound calls to an existing base of business professionals and enroll them onto the new marketplace platform. A successful candidate needs to be motivated and ambitious and above all, a real 'people-person'. You must have great communication skills with excellent attention to detail. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business and really make a big difference.
- Managing the phone and making phone calls to an existing base of customers
- Up-sell digital solutions to customers over the phone to drive sales
- Managing sales and customer emails
- Meet and exceed targets given to you
- Previous experience of working in a sales environment (ideally telesales)
- You can build close relationships quickly, and develop deep levels of trust that enable you to persuade and influence decision-making
- You are passionately committed to going above and beyond for your customers, pulling in whatever resources you need to deliver the best experience for them
- You can simplify the most complex topics in a way that anyone can understand
- You're driven to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, ever-changing start up environment, and can organise & prioritise your work independently
- You are committed to self-development, whether independently or with your team;
- You've had formal sales training, and have at least 2 years of experience in B2B sales