- Provide day to day administration support to German sales team
- Dealing with senior contacts in major customers
- Daily liaison with Meridian internal operations and consulting teams
- Fluent German (spoken and written) is a MUST.
- A second language (i.e. French or Italian) would be a plus
- Account Management or customer service experience is required
- A legal background would be beneficial, but is not required. The candidate should have a
good command of written German and will be trained on technical terminology if necessary.
Templates will be provided.
- The candidate should be willing to learn and acquire new knowledge.
- Arranging internal Questionnaires prior to starting the VAT registration process
- Providing the necessary information to the consultant to make sure the internal
questionnaires are prepared in due time
- Following up with the consultant if necessary
- Going through the documents with the client, making sure the client understands which
documents and information need to be provided.
- Translating emails with the list of documents from English to German if necessary
- Making follow-up calls with the clients and gathering all necessary information
- Coordinating with the registration team to make sure that all necessary information is
provided and all client's questions are clarified
- Making sure that the client is not asked twice for documents already provided
- Making sure the client understands which data needs to be provided and within which
- Ensuring the client confirms the correctness of the workings and makes the payment to
the Tax authorities
- Dealing with client's queries, complaints, concerns and making sure the people from the
right departments address those and take action
- Making follow-ups if necessary to ensure that all complaints and queries are dealt with in
- Giving clients general advice on VAT liabilities and responding to general queries
- If the questions are too technical forwarding them to the right consultants or to the KAM
first and ensuring that the clients' questions are answered in due time
- Follow- up calls to make sure the client is happy with the work delivered
- Replying to routine emails.
- Translations of contracts, contracts' amendments, pieces of legislation or SAP related
communication and presentations.
- Other general administration work as required