A leading global company is looking for a proactive and innovative Sales Assistant to join their EMEA Sales team on a 12 months contract starting asap.
Based in central London, it is a unique opportunity for an individual who has a background in media sales and is eager to grow and go beyond the hired role.
You'll be exposed to all functions, including sales, operations, marketing and management. This will require resourcefulness, flexibility, efficiency, and a can-do attitude. You'll also be curious, proactive, and not afraid to be out of your comfort zone. You will need to move fast, while always being thoughtful and professional. Last but not least, we'll need you to be an enthusiastic and motivated team-player with a hunger to go above and beyond - and a desire to learn more every day.
- Support the sales team in achieving their goals
- Assist in the preparation of major sales activities, such as content presentations to senior audiences and sales reporting
- Prepare research and bios
- Organise domestic and global travel, creating expense reports
- Provide back-up support for sales and customer service activities
- Manage communication (email, interoffice, etc.)
- Act as liaison for the leadership team and as a proxy for them in meetings and training, as needed
- Coordinate client events and meetings, working with our Events and Marketing teams
- Respond to client requests ensuring quick turnaround
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- Diligent approach to handling large volumes and ability to prioritise in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels of internal and external customers
- Experience using Microsoft Office, and willingness to learn additional software as needed such as Salesforce
- An interest in the media industry
- A high work rate, be highly organised, be able to prioritise and work on parallel tasks and have rigorous attention to detail
- Experience in sales or new business development