Our client, a rapidly growing organisation in the finance sector, have an exciting opportunity for a bright and talented sales executive to help them further expand their business and cement their brand as a household name.
The position is an immediate start to the end of October to take advantage of their busy sales season but it's likely the contarct will be extended for a further 6 - 12 months.
You will be adept at listening the needs of potential customers and understanding which products would be best suited to them. You will be working with the support of the marketing team who will be warming up your leads with email marketing.
You need to be self-motivated and ambitious, with an excellent phone manner and very high level of spoken English with excellent attention to detail. You must have experience in an outbound sales role before.
- You will be making outbound calls, and be able to understand quickly which one of our client's products best meets the contact's needs
- You will be dealing with customer queries
- You will be processing the sale, taking payment and updating notes on the system
- You will be reporting back to the business on progress to date
- You will from time to time be updating customer profile data or directing customers to enable them to update their profile through our online system
- You will be effortlessly be able to give them information about the connection process and proposition
- Sales 'A player'
- You must have previous experience in phone sales
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- A creative problem-solver
- Interest in the finance industry
- Excellent communication skills
- You need to be a responsive listener, adapting your approach when necessary
- Strong work ethic and timekeeping
- Learns from their mistakes and commits to performing at their best
- You're friendly, positive and feel confident talking to a diverse audience
- Self-starter, organised and reliable with attention to detail