Our client, a leader in the financial services sector, has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced Bilingual Sales Executive/Business Developer to join their fast-growing KYC sales team.
This is a rare opportunity to gain world class training and build relationships with the key stakeholders in an innovative and challenging environment. It's a temporary position for 3-4 months with a possibility for extension or to become a permanent employee of the company.
Successful candidates will be responsible for making prospect calls globally. You will be confident and have the aptitude to sell clients the idea and educate them about the product. Full comprehensive training will be provided.
A passion for financial markets is a must for this role. Applicants will have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with finance professionals confidently. You must be fluent in English and either French or Italian to business standard. You will have 1 to 2 years' experience in sales.
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Self-starter with ability to work to deadlines
- 1 to 2 years' experience in sales (preferable within financial institutions)
- Fluency in English and in either French or Italian to business standard
- Understanding of the financial markets
- Attention to detail
- Very strong degree of motivation and drive to progress
- Basic knowledge of KYC is preferred but not essential
- Entrepreneurial spirit and commercial awareness is a must