Our client, an international company providing a range of Financial Consulting services, is looking for a highly motivated German speaking Sales Support Administrator to join their sales team. This is an ideal opportunity to work within a leading organisation and to work in a complex and exciting environment.
The successful candidate will be working alongside highly professional sales team, liaising with other consulting teams and delivering excellent customer service to major clients in German market.
This role requires a native German speaker with a fluency in English, strong attention to detail and ability to communicate in professional and confident manner at senior level.
- Provide day to day administration support to German sales team
- Dealing with senior contacts and major customers
- Daily liaison with internal operations and consulting teams
- Translating emails with the list of documents from English to German
- Coordinating with the registration team to make sure that all necessary information is provided and all client's questions are clarified
- Dealing with client's queries, complaints, concerns and making sure the people from the right departments address those and take action
- Other general administration work as required
- Native German is a MUST
- Experience in a similar role
- A second language (i.e. French or Italian) would be a plus
- Account Management or customer service experience is required
- A legal background would be beneficial, but is not required. The candidate should have a good command of written German and will be trained on technical terminology if necessary. Templates will be provided.
- The candidate should be willing to learn and acquire new knowledge