Our client, a global supplier of IT services, requires a SAP F&R Functional Consultant for their retail customer based in central Manchester. This a 6 month extendable temporary contract to start ASAP
Candidates should have hands on experience of F&R implementation and understanding of various business processes in F&R area.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Implementation of F&R, Solution designing, documentation, configuration and deployment of F&R solution and support for testing of the solution.
- Hands on experience of all the F&R related integrated systems.
- Should be well versed with the F&R functionalities viz.
- Demand influencing factors
- Order proposal management
- Forecasting techniques
- Exception management
- Fresh Forecasting
- F&R master data elements
- Order optimization techniques viz TLO/Order balancing/preallocation etc.
- Conversant with the complete inbound and outbound business cycle within F&R frame work
- Should have worked on critical business scenarios pertaining to F&R area
- Minimum of 10 years SAP Experience and 4-6 years F&R
- Must have experience in Retail
- Must have F&R functional knowledge with CAR(POSDTA)
- Must have worked on IS Retail, F&R implementations for at least 2-3 retail clients
- Well conversant with various SAP Retail functionalities