Our client, a global leader within the Marketing and Communications sector is seeking a technically minded helpdesk representative to join their 2nd line support team, supporting users located across Europe.
The successful candidate will be working on providing support for the client's bespoke version of SAP with similar back-end functionality to SAP GL. There will be an extensive training programme to ensure full comprehension of the product as well as going through the client's procedures and guidelines.
Suitable applicants should have previous knowledge of SAP General Ledger and intermediate to advanced German language skills would be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading global organisation in a forward thinking environment with opportunities to grow and progress. There will be the possibility to travel across Europe to provide on-site support.
- Providing 2nd Line support to users located across Germany, UK, Belgium and the Netherlands
- Setup of user management
- Monitoring and responding to the Service Now tickets
- Possibility of European travel to provide on-site support
- Meeting with key users to provide updates and answer any queries
- Setting up new users and covering basic training
- Providing support through the initial implementation stages through to post go-live support
- Advanced knowledge of SAP General Ledger functionality
- Intermediate to advanced German language skills an advantage
- Helpdesk/Support background
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and logically solve problems