Our client, a global provider of IT services require an SCCM Specialist with knowledge of image creation & Azure cloud platform to manage the set up of a windows 10 environment in Azure cloud. This is a 6m (extendable) temporary position based in Manchester.
- Candidates should have 8-12 Years experience as this is a L3 role
- Should have strong experience in SCCM 2007 & 2012 / version 1802.
- Experience in design and installation of Microsoft System Configuration Manager 2007-2012.
- In-depth knowledge of SCCM client installation, software distribution, remote control, and other SCCM issues.
- Expertise in SCCM Administration, deployment, packaging, network inventory, boundaries, installer and network designing.
- Strong on Troubleshooting and Analytical skills on SCCM server issues.
- Strong knowledge on SCCM server and client log files.
- Knowledge of installation and configuration of SCCM central / CAS, Primary and Secondary Sites, WSUS / MDT Integration.
- Should have good knowledge in Windows Servers 2003/2008 and 2012, Active Directory and networking concepts
- Implementation Upgraded troubleshoot SQL installations and database for SCCM
- Patch Management of Physical and Virtual environments through WSUS/SCCM
- Strong working knowledge of SQL Server and associated components and creating custom reports using SQL Queries and SQL report builder.
- Working experience on SCOM 2016 and Orchestrator environment
- Experience in virtualized environments
- Basic understanding on Linux platform
- Note:- Must have knowledge in win10 OSD creation and customization with sccm1806 CB