Senior Audiovisual Technician
Our client, a vibrant organisation and leader in the finance technology space, is seeking a Senior Audiovisual Technician to join their audio visual team. Candidates will be working in a fast paced multi-faceted environment involving digital signage, live events, video conferencing, training room management and day to day conference room support. Strong experience as an operating technician, as well as planning and execution of live audiovisual special events is required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extraordinary customer service and advanced communication skills
- Working knowledge of all aspects of the audio visual realm
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in installation/commissioning of AV systems
- AMX & Crestron installation experience
- InfoComm CTS certification required, CTS-I is preferred
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, Power Point)
- Ability to setup, test, calibrate and commission equipment and devices as required to create a fully functional AV system. This includes video displays, display systems, screens, cameras, switchers, scalers, processors, transmitters, receivers, interfaces, microphones, mixers, amplifiers, controls, and other active and passive devices.
- 1 Audio DSP platform certifications desired (Examples: Biamp, ClearOne, Polycom)
- 1 Video processing platform certification desired (Examples: Extron, Jupiter, Christie)
- 1 Control system platform certification desired (Examples: AMX, Crestron, Extron)
- Event Management-Work with event's team to ensure each and every event goes smoothly
Candidates must have the ability to learn new systems in a short timeframe, able to work flexible hours and capable of traveling up to 25% of their time.