Our client, a global provider of IT services, requires a Senior Connect Direct/Message File Transfer Administrator with an in depth knowledge of Connect Direct and File Transfer technology for a 6 months contract.
- Act as a SME and provide 3rd level support for Sterling Integrator and Connect Direct technologies.
- Responsible for the implementation of all changes to MFT components (from request for change or project initiation through to deployment and review, to support the continued availability, effectiveness and risk compliance of the infrastructure).
- In depth experience of working in a 2nd/3rd line IT support or project delivery environment (ideally previous experience within Middleware, JAVA or related technology)
- Skilled in incident, problem and change management - ITIL accreditation preferred
- Analytical ability including root cause identification and pro-active service improvement
- Change Management/Project build, test and implementation of Middleware/ JAVA or Web services components
- Ability to understand and influence high level technical design of Middleware components
- Software maintenance and patching
- - Connect Direct installation and configuration on Unix, Mainframe or Windows
- - Secure+, SSL encryption and certificate management
- - Sterling Integrator
- - SI/GIS clustering and Perimeter servers (DMZ/network experience etc)
- - Administration of SI/GIS (property files, starting stopping etc)
- - SI/GIS Connect Direct adapters
- - AFT (Advanced File Transfer)
- - SI/GIS SFTP adapters
- - GIS Business Process design and development
- - DBA experience preferred
- - General comms experience SFTP,HTTPS, CD etc