Our client, a multi award winning boutique financial management firm, is seeking to expand their existing team with the addition of a Senior Consultant with a transferable clientele and expertise in financial planning/portfolio management.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to work alongside highly skilled and forward thinking Financial Advisers who possess lots of experience in providing clients with a first-class holistic wealth management service.
Suitable applicants should have substantial experience in a senior level role and dealing with high net worth clients. The candidate should have a reasonable understanding of portfolio construction and asset allocation as well as previous experience to all areas of financial planning.
This is a key role focusing on developing the portfolio on a fee basis; therefore, you should be used to working in a fee charging practice and continuously strive to excel.
- Chartered/Advanced Diploma qualifications are desirable, with Diploma as a minimum
- Previous experience in all areas of financial planning (investments, pensions, protection planning and corporate financial planning)
- Experience in obtaining business from professionals
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Ability to work under pressure to meet specific targets and deadlines
- Hardworking and professional attitude
- Strong team ethic and willingness to go "the extra mile"
- Willingness to learn and invest time to develop and maximise potential