Our client, a rapidly growing organisation in the finance sector, have an exciting opportunity for a bright and talented senior customer service representative to help them further expand their business and cement their brand as a household name.
The position is a 12-month contract with an immediate start date.
There will be plenty of opportunities to progress and define your own role and specialism as the team grows.
You must be a hard working team player, with a flexible attitude, the desire to succeed and have a high level of integrity. Attention to detail is essential, our customer coaches carry out interactions with users via phone, live chat and email, so you must have fantastic verbal communication skills as well as be able to deliver a very high level of English spelling and grammar with excellent attention to detail. You must have experience managing a team of customer service advisers and of working in a call centre or a front line customer service role before.
- You will assist the Strategy Director and Head of Brand & Marketing to set up a new in-house team, from recruitment of advisers, and managing rotas, to training and processes.
- You will be taking inbound calls from your customers and ensure a successful outcome
- You will be planning and executing sales and retention activities
- You will be taking calls with our adviser and client customers, identifying how they can make the most of our services and upsell other products.
- You will be talking consumer hotline calls and taking them through the process to connect them with a matching adviser
- You will be effortlessly be able to give them information about the connection process and answer any general questions consumers might have about seeking advice from a financial or legal advice.
- You will be following up with consumers that have entered our connection system to ensure that the connection process has been successful and gather feedback
- You will be sharing insight with our Marketing team and Product team to help create better experiences and products
- Ensuring the rest of the company remains customer-focussed and fixated on building the best experience of connecting with advice in the world.
- A creative problem-solver
- Excellent communication skills
- You love helping people and you're empathetic
- You need to be a responsive listener, adapting your approach when necessary
- Strong work ethic and timekeeping
- Learns from their mistakes and commits to performing at their best
- You're friendly, positive and feel confident talking to a diverse audience
- Self-starter, organised and reliable with attention to detail