Senior IT Business Analyst (Finance - ISO20022 & MiFID II)
Our client, a global provider of IT services, requires an experienced Senior IT Business Analyst with knowledge of ISO20022 format and experience of MiFID II regulatory reporting.
This will be for a 6 month temporary contract which is likely to be extended, based in Canary Wharf.
Successful candidates must have a solid experience as a Lead Business Analyst within within Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
- Elicitation & analysis of new business requirements for Eurozone clearing migration to a new format
- Business Requirements & Functional Specifications documentation
- Discussions with business stakeholders as may be required to elicit requirements, getting documentation reviewed and signed off
- Working closely with development teams to implement the business requirements and provide clarifications as may be needed
- Knowledge of ISO20022 format
- Proven success on requirements, elicitation, impact analysis and facilitating workshops with IT and Business stakeholders.
- Previous experience successfully completing data ingestion and consumption programs for Go-Live MiFID II regulatory reporting
- Sound knowledge of data ingestion, data mastering and transformation, data warehouse and creating data marts views for downstream consumption.
- Hands on experience in defining data architecture, identifying data sources and providing source to target data mapping/transformation solutions based on business process architecture with ETL framework.
- Proven experience in business process design/mapping and operations change.
- Strong collaborative skills, excellent communication and client facing skills.