Senior IT Business Analyst (Finance - ISO20022 & MiFID II)
Our client, a global provider of IT services, requires an experienced Senior IT Business Analyst with knowledge of ISO20022 format and SWIFT messaging and experience of MiFID II regulatory reporting.
This will be for a 6 month temporary contract which is likely to be extended, based in Canary Wharf.
Successful candidates must have a solid experience as a Lead Business Analyst within within Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
- Elicitation & analysis of new business requirements for Eurozone clearing migration to a new format
- Business Requirements & Functional Specifications documentation
- Discussions with business stakeholders as may be required to elicit requirements, getting documentation reviewed and signed off
- Working closely with development teams to implement the business requirements and provide clarifications as may be needed
- Knowledge of ISO20022 format and SWIFT messaging
- Proven success on requirements, elicitation, impact analysis and facilitating workshops with IT and Business stakeholders.
- Should have worked in one or more areas of the banking domain-Capital markets. Strong expertize in Funds Transfer, Payments, SWIFT messages is required
- Knowledge of payment systems such as FASTER, CHAPS, TARGET-2 etc.
- Proven experience in business process design/mapping and operations change.
- Strong collaborative skills, excellent communication and client facing skills.