Senior MS Access Developer (with strong SQL knowledge)
Our client, a global supplier of IT Services, requires an experienced MS Access Developer with SQL/TSQL knowledge for a temporary 4-6 months contract based in Bristol. There will be occasional travel to Gloucester.
- Work with the Business Analyst & application stakeholders to agree on a set of technical requirements that can be built out.
- Work with the Business Analyst to present the business with any mockups/screens of the MVP being developed. These will be the BA's responsibility primarily but need contribution as & when required. Business analyst will capture the requirements of MVP module (and existing modules as necessary), the developer needs to work closely with the BA initially to firm up the requirements.
- Development & Test of additional module MVP, including backend database and UI, both in MS Access Technology
- Support UAT and deployment of code into production, the deliverable would be working code for new module along with documentation for Application Re-engineering Team
- Proficient in developing, enhancing, augmenting MS Access based complex applications