Service Delivery Analyst (Compliance - Financial Services - Regulatory - Graduate-level)
An exciting permanent opportunity has arisen for a motivated, graduate-level applicant with a background in either I.T or finance and some relevant work experience in the compliance/regulatory space to join a leading regulatory reporting provider within financial services who are currently handling a large volume of regulatory projects with high-profile clients. The role will utilise your compliance, regulatory and finance knowledge, with particular focus on MiFID, MiFID2 and EMIR, along with your strong technical/I.T and data manipulation skills using advanced Excel and SQL, and your ability to build client relationships.
Due to the nature of the team, rapid progression is possible, with the opportunity to learn and further develop your skills in an area that is currently in high demand, due to the current regulatory environment. You will collaborate with a friendly team of like-minded, entrepreneurial professionals who know their market and are steadily increasing a well-established client share.
Ideal applicants will have excellent communication skills, the ability to analyse financial data, a strong understanding of software and data manipulation tools (SQL and advanced Excel would be ideal), some knowledge of compliance (exposure to MiFID and EMIR very highly regarded), and a desire to build a career with a niche, growing firm that celebrates initiative, innovation and an entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Liaising with clients directly as well as with pre-sales, client-on-boarding and operations teams
- Assisting with the provision of detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis for support on delivery team projects
- Assisting with preparation of detailed, bespoke customer reports
- Assisting the Service Delivery Manager with on-boarding new business opportunities
- Working alongside the Delivery team to execute business analysis and the specification of non-standard customer requirements and managing client expectations for delivery
- Generating requisite documents, answering client queries, verifying client information and following up regarding contracts in order to help complete the full onboarding cycle
- Dealing with documentation requirements for clients
- Assisting the wider team with any additional administrative and project assistant requirements to meet clients' needs
This is an excellent practical step into the world of regulatory reporting with a leading regulatory reporting provider.
- Self-starter with an intuitive approach who is able to use initiative to meet clients' needs without supervision
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (2.1 or above preferred)
- Commercially oriented and understands the importance of meeting project deadlines
- Able to handle responsibility of delivering own work within the freedom of a small team
- Strong interest in technology and able to work with and manipulate data. Experience of SQL, Python, C# or Bash a major advantage
- Experience or a demonstrable interest in and knowledge of financial services industry (capital market and securities, bonds and equities trade and position management, back office operations)
- Attention to detail
- Very strong degree of motivation and drive to progress