Our client, a global organisation and leader within the finance and tech industries is seeking a motivated self-starter with an interest in finance and economics and strong Excel and data research / analysis skills to join a data mapping and cleansing project with an immediate start.
Successful applicants will be processing data accurately and working to intensive deadlines as part of a key project within the business. The ability to pick up information quickly and work accurately and independently is critical within this role as after training it is expected that applicants will be able to complete work unsupervised to the specified time frame.
This is an excellent opportunity to receive world-class training within an innovative and complex working environment. Further opportunties could become available that would suit applicants with a keen interest in financial data research and analysis.
Languages are not essential in this role but would be welcomed, particularly German, Arabic and Dutch.
- Graduate within finance, economics, mathematics or a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Some relevant work experience such as a data analysis or research internship
- Strong technical skills including Microsoft Excel and statistical and/or data mining software and the confidence to pick up new systems quickly
- Independent worker
- Comfortable working in a data-intensive role
- Accurate and fast
- Good team worker
- Excellent communication skills
- Available immediately to the end of 2015
- Ideally fluent in one additional European language, with German, Arabic and Dutch strongly preferred