Service Delivery Manager - (Compliance, MiFID, client-facing, EMIR, regulatory reporting)
An established and leading small firm with a large share of the regulatory reporting space within the financial services and tech sphere is seeking a Service Delivery Manager to join the team in a brand new permanent role that has arisen as a result of continued expansion and client demand.
This is an exciting time to join a dynamic and fast growing environment with a philosophy of innovation, flexibility and exemplary client service. The organisation is small enough to offer independent workers with an entrepreneurial, inquisitive mindset the freedom to increase their knowledge base and make a vital contribution to the development of the company at a critical stage of company growth.
The successful applicant will work within the Service Delivery team who are responsible for the maintenance and delivery of products and services. The role encompasses responsibility for new client onboarding projects; developing and implementing innovative new business solutions for a high-profile client base, utilising a highly configurable software platform. Additional duties include performing business analysis of client requirments and keeping abreast of relevant regulatory changes.
A competitive salary will be offered along with a bonus based on performance and profit share.
An immediate start would be ideal but is not essential.
- Managing the process of on-boarding new clients and providing post sales support
- Business analysis of client requirements and managing expectations for delivery
- Handling the specifications and delivery of non-standard product offerings
- Working closely with the development team, the operations team and the client to manage delivery
- Maintenance of product offerings in accordance with regulatory changes
- Assisting with customer facing aspects of the business to support the sales team
- Providing relevant quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Providing reports and management information
- Service delivery experience, ideally in a financial services environment
- Some exposure to project management or working alongside project management teams
- Data manipulation skills including strong Excel, SQL and some VBA
- Knowledge and experience of Capital Markets. Knowledge and experience of EMIR and MiFID would be very strongly regarded but is not absolutely essential
- Compliance experience
- Consultancy or support experience
- Strong academic background and educated to degree level or relevant work experience
- Can build strong relationships and deliver in a sales or client facing capacity