Service Desk Analyst
Our client, a large and well known organisation with offices across the UK is seeking an experienced Service Desk Analyst with exceptional customer service skills to provide phone based first line IT helpdesk support to their internal customer base.
They are looking for motivated, reliable and enthusiastic individuals to join a friendly team based in Bracknell in an on-going temporary role.
The successful individuals will work in a fast paced and exciting environment with training opportunities available. This is a chance to learn on the job in a supportive and encouraging team.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of working as part of an IT helpdesk and resolving 1st line technical issues
- Knowledge of Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Microsoft Office, Outlook, ITIL and Desktop Hardware required
- Knowledge of Android, Blackberry, iOS and Tablet computing would be advantageous
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and use own initiative
- Personal interest and a knack for IT systems
- Customer service experience
- Educated to A level standard with strong levels of numeracy and literacy
- Good communication skills
- A disciplined and analytical approach to work
- Able to work as part of a team
- An IT qualification would be ideal
- Must be able to work 5 shifts per week including some weekends (one every 2 - 3 weeks), and unsociable hours (e.g early morning or late shifts)
- Must be able to get to Bracknell to begin work at 7am (own car ideal).