Service Desk Analyst - UK Stores Support
Our client, a major global organisation, has an excellent opportunity available for an enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking individual to join the IT service desk team on a temporary basis for 6 months (extendable). The office is based in Stockley Park.
Applicants should have experience in IT helpdesk 1st line support role along with strong communication skills. Fluent English language required.
Applicants must be committed, reliable, and flexible to work 5 shifts per week of 8 hours between 7am - 7pm Mon-Friday, with 0-1 weekend shifts every 2 weeks, and possibly 2 bank holidays per year on a rota basis. Overtime available.
- Taking inbound calls in a busy, target driven call centre environment and dealing with first line technical queries
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Using the in-house call logging system (training will be provided)
- Meeting customer service and call answering targets, to ensure an efficient, cost effective service desk function is provided with a very high level of customer service
- Working as part of a team
- Experience in a 1st line support role
- Experience using Remedy/ ServiceNow/Citrix ZenApp is desirable
- Experience supporting a retailer - stores/multichannel is desirable
- Fluent English spoken and written language is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to pick up new computer systems
- Demonstrable interest in technology
- Flexible to work shifts as required, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays on a rota basis
- Motivated, enthusiastic and reliable
- Good team worker who is keen to develop and progress
- Able to work in Uxbridge, Middlesex