Service Desk Analyst - UK Stores Support
Our client, a major global organisation, has an excellent opportunity available for an enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking individual to join the IT service desk team on a temporary basis for 6 months (extendable). The office is based in Stockley Park.
Applicants should have experience in IT helpdesk 1st line support role supporting retailers/ stores with EPOS/Tils etc along with strong communication skills. Fluent English language required.
Applicants must be committed, reliable, and flexible to work 5 shifts per week of 8 hours between 7am - 7pm Mon-Friday, with 0-1 weekend shifts every 2 weeks, and possibly 2 bank holidays per year on a rota basis. Overtime available with good rates.
- Taking inbound calls in a busy, target driven call centre environment and dealing with first line technical queries
- Providing a high level of customer service to stores
- Using the in-house call logging system (training will be provided)
- Meeting customer service and call answering targets, to ensure an efficient, cost effective service desk function is provided with a very high level of customer service
- Working as part of a team
- Experience in a 1st line support role required
- Experience using Remedy/ ServiceNow/Citrix ZenApp/Active Directory/SCCM required
- Experience supporting a retailer - stores/multichannel /EPOS/Tils required
- Fluent English spoken and written language is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to pick up new computer systems
- Demonstrable interest in technology
- Flexible to work shifts as required, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays on a rota basis
- Motivated, enthusiastic and reliable
- Good team worker who is keen to develop and progress
- Able to work in Uxbridge, Middlesex