IT Help Desk Analyst - 1st Line Support
Our client, a major global organisation, has an excellent opportunity available for enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking individuals to join the IT service desk team on a temporary basis. The office is based in Stockley Park, Uxbridge.
4 - 6 weeks training will be provided, however it is essential that applicants have 1-2 years experience in IT helpdesk 1st line support role, along with strong communication skills.
Applicants must be committed, reliable, and flexible to work 5 shifts per week of 8 hours between 7am - 7pm Mon - Sun, with a maximum of 1 shift every 2 weeks, and 2 bank holidays per year on a rota basis.
- Taking inbound calls in a busy, target driven call centre environment and dealing with first line technical queries
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Using the in-house call logging system (training will be provided)
- Meeting customer service and call answering targets, to ensure an efficient, cost effective service desk function is provided with a very high level of customer service
- Working as part of a team
- Experience in a 1st line technical support role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to pick up new computer systems
- Demonstrable interest in technology
- Flexible to work shifts as required, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays on a rota basis
- Motivated, enthusiastic and reliable
- Good team worker who is keen to develop and progress
- Able to travel to Uxbridge easily