Shipping / Inventory Assistant
Our client, a global organisation and supplier of leading products within the financial services and tech industry, is seeking a motivated and experienced Shipping / Inventory Assistant to work in their friendly Shipping team based in the modern, state of the art Warehouse facility in East London (Canning Town). This is a temporary opportunity until the end of Dec 2017 (possible extension).
The ideal candidate will have experience of shipping administration along with inventory management within a professional services environment, and will be comfortable performing repetitive administration tasks requiring speed, accuracy, and a high degree of focus, as well as communicating with global partners and internal colleagues to ensure global inventory records are maintained.
The successful applicants will have the opportunity to make their mark within a major global brand and will receive world class training along with a competitive salary package, benefit structure and training and development.
- Previous experience in a blue-chip environment
- Reliable, punctual and motivated. Works independently under own initiative
- Ability to multi-task
- Outstanding communication skills; friendly and personable manner
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office and ideally SAP
- Inventory control and database experience
- Experience of using internal ticketing system
- Motivated, strong desire to grown and progress
- Experience handling international shipments
- Strong team-player
- Sound academic background. Relevant academic qualification preferred
- Excellent administrative ability - organised and able to multi task