Solution Architect - Data Analytics AFC Compliance
Our client, a major global IT service provider, requires a Senior Solution Architect with a Financial Services domain background to join their team in London.
Specifically, we are looking for candidates with Data Analytics, Anti Financial Crime & compliance experience who will be focused on applying data analytics tools and techniques to solve the business and data problems.
This is a 6-month temporary contract starting asap.
Candidates should be innovative, creative, articulate and able to work directly with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders to document solution design
- Experience working with multiple technologies - FABRIC, Bigdata stack, UX technologies & middleware
- Good in technical documentation ie PAD, TAD
- Able to demonstrate and lead architectural discussions
- Unblock any Architecture / Technical hurdles impacting end program goal
- Possess good leadership qualities, stakeholder management & communication skills
- Participate in Design Authority meets along with stake holders and conclude on key decisions
- Domain : Financial services background (mandatory) especially with AFC - Compliance business complexities
- Technical background and experience in development.
- Ability to consult management and engineering teams with technical advice. In particular regarding:
- Business analysis
- Project management
- IT architecture, infrastructure, cloud development
- Engineering, software architecture design, devOps
- Communication skills: Listen, advise, empathize, explain. The communication involves:
- Interpreting and corresponding to the needs of all involved parties, explaining related risks;
- Keeping in touch with stakeholders;
- Handling product delivery
- Closely interacting with development teams, related enterprise/software architects, business analysts, etc;
- Deep analytical skills and the ability to see the connections between layers of business operations.
- Addressing the needs of the corporate strategy.
- Understanding the specifics of the technology.
- Understanding how different parts of the business operation are connected with each other and how business processes achieve their goals.
- Project and resource management skills
- Accounting for deadlines and use of given resources;
- Defining which solutions are beneficial and which are inefficient for a particular business need.
- Understanding how to achieve such solutions and goals according to their given timeframes and available resources.